الأربعاء، 28 نوفمبر 2012

Idiom: "Zip it!" (Informal)


Meaning: If someone says "Zip it!", they're telling you to shut up or stop talking about something.

For example:

1- Kelly was about to say the wrong thing, so I told her to zip it.

2- If you ever think I'm going to say something stupid, just tell me to zip it, will you?

Meaning in Arabic:
أغلق فمك! - أصمت! - لا تكمل
بالعامية: سكر تمك - سكر عالموضوع
صورة: ‏Idiom: "Zip it!" (Informal)


Meaning: If someone says "Zip it!", they're telling you to shut up or stop talking about something.

For example:

1-    Kelly was about to say the wrong thing, so I told her to zip it.

2-    If you ever think I'm going to say something stupid, just tell me to zip it, will you?

Meaning in Arabic:
أغلق فمك! - أصمت! - لا تكمل 
بالعامية: سكر تمك - سكر عالموضوع


Maissoon Fa'ez‏